Search This Blog

11 April, 2011

I think...

... my favorite stat of the baseball season is the Rangers having a run differential of +34 after 10 games.

... Harrison Barnes' agent is glad Barnes didn't trip over a 5'8" dude and break his leg doing this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lbSofM9yDqI

... the WNBA must have arrived as a league because they had a player say she refused to play for the team that drafted her.

... WWE All-Stars is a fantastic video game, but my 11-year old is killing me in it and my self-proclaimed status as "Lord of All Video Games" is taking a beating.

... if you can show me a baseball GM who hasn't made a bad trade or bad signing, I'll shut up. But until that time, let's not kill every GM when a signing doesn't work while forgetting all the ones that did.

... I think my second favorite stat of the baseball season, as unearthed by the ESPN research department, is that Jays catcher J.P. Arencibia has 2 double, 2 triples, 2 homers and 1 single.

... If the Broncos use the #2 pick on anyone other than Patrick Peterson I'll be disappointed.

... Pundits will start talking up a Knicks win over the Celtics in the first round and Boston will win fairly easily.

... Mark Ballas is a lucky dude
http://tinyurl.com/3q3elhu

... It's kind of amazing that I only had to type J-A-S in a Google search for Jason Day's Wife to be the top search option.

... I should get more points in Bejeweled Blitz when I get the 5-in-a-row cube thingy.

... I think Dustin Pedroia is doing a good job of keeping things in perspective, "We're four games out with 153 to play. Long way away. I'm not very smart, but it looks doable, what do you think? Arizona State education kind of paid off." – Dustin Pedroia (from ESPNBoston.com)



No comments:

Post a Comment