Search This Blog

30 March, 2011

Wish List

 By Tom McConville

I wish TV channels that still sign off at night would do so with this.


I wish I had an answer as to why I watched “Just Wright” in its entirety last night.

I wish someone could tell me why some parents think it’s a good idea to give their children first names that start with the same initial (i.e,, Koby, Kory, Kacy, and Kody Clemens)

I wish I had the nerve to tell various Facebook “friends” that I have no interest in your politics, inspirational quotes, what you had for lunch, or your weekend viewing of the "Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman" marathon on the ION Network.

I wish that if it was accidentally revealed what Bryant Gumbel was writing after a “Real Sports” segment, it turned out to be completing an incomplete Mad Lib.

I wish  I was the assistant director on “Rudy” who had to approach Ned Beatty and say, “No really. You have to say this.”

I wish one professional golfer after winning a golf tournament and thanking his family and caddie would then yell “Lemmy is God!”

No comments:

Post a Comment