Search This Blog

31 August, 2011

ROLLINS COLLEGE IS A HAPPY PLACE

   Rollins College was ranked the 12th happiest school in the country, and #1 in Florida.
http://tinyurl.com/3odlc9y

   When I was there, I was pretty damn happy. That was in the late 80's. When my brother was there in the early 80's, he was pretty happy. When my folks went there in the early 60's, they were really happy.
   What I'm trying to tell you is, if you want your college experience to be happy (not to mention in an awesome location), then you should give Rollins a look.
   Having grown up in the northeast, I was dying to go somewhere where winter didn't exist and going to class was going to involve no more than a t-shirt, shorts and sandals. Mission accomplished.
   If you enjoy the smaller school experience, this is a great place. Real good division 2 athletics too. Plus you are right next to Orlando and very close to Daytona Beach.
   Rollins College. Happy place. I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment