Search This Blog

04 May, 2011

NHL Playoffs

by Gus Ramsey

 I'm not a big hockey guy. Nothing against the sport. I usually watch some playoff games because I admire the intensity. I have just one suggestion that perhaps Commissioner Bettman consider that would increase the ratings and draw more average Joe eyeballs to the TV set.
   The Stanley Cup playoffs would be awesome if one player turned heel each round. Player scores a goal against his own team, or levels the best player on his team, at the worst possible time. Then he takes off his jersey to reveal the jersey of the team they are playing. The drama would build with each game, waiting to see what series and what player produces the heel turn. It would be awesome and I would watch every game waiting to see it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment